Benefits of Rose Water & Review on Saeed Ghani Rose Water Spray17:17:00
After reading a lot of good things about rose water, I decided to buy one to see how it works on my skin. I have been using it regularly for over 2 weeks now and now is the perfect time to share my thoughts on this with you. So today's post will highlight a few benefits of Rose Water (especially for skin) along with a precise review on "Saeed Ghani Rose Water Spray" that I included in my skin care regime last month.
|Benefits of Rose Water|
|Benefits of Rose Water|
Benefits Of Rose Water:
Since ancient times, roses and it's extracts have been used for medical, nutritional and many other purposes. Apart from it's medical and nutritional uses, it was used in various cosmetics recipes because of its beautifying effects. Ancient queens used rose water and milk for bath. Even today, people are using rosewater not only in different stress relieving therapies, but also in different cosmetic recipes, cuisines and for making different medicines too. Following are a few important benefits of Rose Water that I have read and heard through different reliable sources:
- Rose water is a great stress reliever. It's is used in aroma therapies for relaxation. Nothing is more calming and soothing than the aroma of rose oils or fragrance of fresh delicate rose petals
- Rose water is said to have anti-inflammatory properties which helps in reducing redness or swelling of skin and healing sunburns too.
- Massaging rose water on hair promotes hair growth and leaves a light natural fresh rosy smell in your hair
- Rose water provides relief from eye strain. Pouring a few drops of rose ware in each eye provides relaxation and reduces swelling and irritation of the eyes.
- Rose water is mixed with glycerin to use as a makeup setting spray.
- Rose water can be used as a toner to clean the skin and it helps maintain the PH balance of skin.
- It hydrates dry skin
- It provides relief from headache and is said to have mild antidepressant properties.
Saeed Ghani Rose Water:Now coming to my thoughts on this rose water spray bottle. I bought this last month and started using it from the start of this month. I spray this rose water directly on my hands and face in the morning and also after applying my makeup before going out. I don't mix it with glycerin or anything and I have been using it for over 2 weeks now.
|Saeed Ghani Rose Water|
I also use it after applying my makeup as a setting spray. It gives my skin a nice dewy finish. However, It doesn't work as a makeup fixer or make the makeup last longer but am okay with it. It instantly calms the skin and I love it's soothing properties. Overall, this spray feels really refreshing :)
I am glad I tried this product and am definitely going to use this in other beauty recipes. Am glad it comes in a spray bottle which makes it more convenient to use. I love using it daily now and am definitely gonna use this more in summers.
Price & Availability: This is available at leading cosmetic stores in Pakistan. You can find it at the Saeed Ghani display section at "The Centaurus" Islamabad too. Also available online at Just4girls.pk. I bought mine from a local mart for PKR 65 only/- (100ml).
Do you have rose water in your skin care routine..??? Tell me how you use it and what you like or dislike about it.... :)
Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC...^_^
Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!