|Lush Grooming Bargains Purchases|
- Ponds pure white deep cleansing facial foam 100g (PKR 230/- from a local cash n carry)
- Johnson's daily essential exfoliating face wash 150ml (PKR 400/- from D.watson)
- Olay essentials beauty fluid (PKR 530/- from a local mart)
- Saeed Ghani rose water spray 100ml (PKR 60/- from a local mart)
- Everyuth golden glow peel off mask 90g (PKR 295/- from Al-Fatah)
- The body shop born lippy lip balm (PKR 399/- from Lush Grooming Bargains)
- Jordana made to last liquid eyeliner pencil in Espresso Last (PKR 480/- from Lush Grooming Bargains)
I got the Johnson's face wash from D.watson. I always use clean and clear exfoliating face-washes in the morning but I wanted to try something new and mild this time for winters. The sales girl convinced me to try this face wash as it's very gentle and is not harsh on the skin. I haven't used this yet. Will share my thoughts on this after trying. Then, I bought the Everyuth mask from Al-Fatah. I guess this is the first face mask I have purchased from Everyuth. I read a lot of positive reviews on this golden glow mask so picked this up to give this a try too.
I was actually looking for the body shop lip balm in strawberry and found it available at an online store Lush Grooming Bargain. I also added one Jordana eye pencil in "Espresso Last" as I was looking for a creamy dark brown eyeliner too. This was my first shopping experience with this store and I must say was very pleased with their efficient and quick service. They also sent me two free gifts with my order (One ELF custom eyeshadow and Avon solutions cream samples). That's so sweet of them. Thank you Lush Grooming Bargains.. :)
Okay so that's all for now... Hope you enjoyed my haul post. Will be sharing product reviews and experiences soon.
Don't forget to leave your comments and follow my blog via GFC if you like my posts :)
Follow "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin to stay updated... !!!